Best Download [Donald R. Elton] ✓ How to Steal From A Medical Practice: ... And How To Prevent It || [Science Fiction Book] PDF ✓
Mar 22, 2019 - 16:00 PM By Donald R. Elton

This book demonstrates through case studies a variety of vulnerabilities to theft and fraud that you probably didn t know your medical practice had The text explains Good Business Practices and Internal Controls that help deter, detect, and recover from employee theft 80% of practices have already become victims of employee theft and the other 20% just haven t found outThis book demonstrates through case studies a variety of vulnerabilities to theft and fraud that you probably didn t know your medical practice had The text explains Good Business Practices and Internal Controls that help deter, detect, and recover from employee theft 80% of practices have already become victims of employee theft and the other 20% just haven t found out yet.
  • Title: How to Steal From A Medical Practice: ... And How To Prevent It
  • Author: Donald R. Elton
  • ISBN: 9781609849108
  • Page: 306
  • Format: ebook

Comments

Donald Elton Mar 22, 2019 - 16:00 PM
mfinancenews/neLinks to article where author is quoted about medical office embezzlement.
Click to Replay

Leave a Comment

Name
Email
Your Comment
How to Steal From A Medical Practice: ... And How To Prevent It By Donald R. Elton This book demonstrates through case studies a variety of vulnerabilities to theft and fraud that you probably didn t know your medical practice had The text explains Good Business Practices and Internal Controls that help deter, detect, and recover from employee theft 80% of practices have already become victims of employee theft and the other 20% just haven t found outThis book demonstrates through case studies a variety of vulnerabilities to theft and fraud that you probably didn t know your medical practice had The text explains Good Business Practices and Internal Controls that help deter, detect, and recover from employee theft 80% of practices have already become victims of employee theft and the other 20% just haven t found out yet.

Share this article...
  • Best Download [Donald R. Elton] ✓ How to Steal From A Medical Practice: ... And How To Prevent It || [Science Fiction Book] PDF ✓
    306 Donald R. Elton
  • thumbnail Title: Best Download [Donald R. Elton] ✓ How to Steal From A Medical Practice: ... And How To Prevent It || [Science Fiction Book] PDF ✓
    Posted by:Donald R. Elton
    Published :2018-012-18T16:00:03+00:00